Last updated: November 19, 2018
Changes to Policy
Wall St. reserves the right to change or modify this policy (or any guideline of Wall St.) at any time and in its sole discretion, as outlined in the “Changes to Terms” section of the Terms of Service.
Data We Collect
When you use the Wall St. App, BitSpice or its trusted partners may collect data from your mobile device, including information which may directly or indirectly identify you. Your information may be kept in an identifiable format, or in an aggregate format which means that you cannot reasonably be identified from it. The information we collect about you (collectively and individually, the "Information") includes:
- If Wall St. offers you the option to register, we will collect the Information you provide to us in the registration form. This may include identification data such as your name, email address or other account or registration data.
- We will collect Information about you when you interact with us such as when you report a problem, contact or communicate with us.
- Geolocation data, which is any Information which indicates the geographical position of your device and which may include the time the location was recorded, and may include precise (e.g., GPS-level) location data. Wall St. may collect this data when the App is not open or actively in use (This may help us or third parties to customize information, content, or offers to you, for instance.) Wall St. and/or your mobile device may provide options for you to control the use and/or sharing of precise device location data.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the Information (elements of which we may use alone or in combination with each other data/Information) we collect to:
- Deliver Wall St. to you and ensure their optimal functionality and operation;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
- Develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For instance, we, or these third parties may serve music-related ads or offers to users who have installed music-related apps. Similarly, users who frequently visit music-related venues may likewise receive ads or offers to install music-related apps;
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies and to communicate with you;
- Manage and improve the Wall St.. For this purpose, we may use and combine your Information which we collect across different Wall St. app installs used by you;
- When we collect your precise geolocation data (which may be via the device's cellular, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS) networks and/or Bluetooth information), we do so to provide you with our location-related products and services, for example to provide you with forecast and weather alerts for your location, and also to facilitate, measure, or otherwise support advertising by third parties (through our apps or third parties' apps) that may be related to your location over time.
Cross-App Advertising and Other Interest-Based Advertising Technologies
If you wish to opt out of interest-based cross-application tracking through your mobile device, you can do so through your device "settings", as follows (but please note that the below is for informational purposes only and Google, or other device platforms may change the manner in which their "opt out" settings work at any time): Please note that if you opt out through these settings, you will continue to receive advertising after you opt-out, but it may not be tailored to your interests. For instance, that advertising may be based on your real-time or "contextual" application usage or general location inferred from IP address.
Opting Out on Android Devices
If you have an Android device and would like to opt out of mobile interest-based or "cross-app" advertising, you may do this as follows:
- Open the Google Settings app on your device
- Select Ads
- Opt out of interest-based ads
We may sometimes work with partners to help us or help them correlate content or ads provided to users across devices or browsers. For instance, a brand may wish to use the Information that we collect (or data that its own partners collect) to send offers to its customers across both mobile applications and browsers. We thus also provide the links below to the NAI "Consumer Opt-out," DAA opt-out, and Google opt-out that are only applicable to participating third parties, which does not include IAC. You may also block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry has not reached a consensus as to Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your Information as follows:
- We may share your Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting Wall St. functionality, and supporting marketing promotions (e.g., contests and sweepstakes) surveys and other features offered through Wall St.. These service providers may have limited access to your Information, which is needed to perform their functions.
- We may also allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements in Wall St. for the purpose of advertising and direct marketing. These companies may use technologies to collect data about users, including non-precise and/or precise location data, to help them tailor relevant ads and content and analyze and measure ads' effectiveness or, more generally, brand and mobile audiences. These companies may collect this data through SDKs or from users who view or interact with their advertisements.
- Other Situations. We may disclose your Information (i) to respond in good faith to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; (iv) to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; (v) to enforce Wall St. terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; and (vi) in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In addition, we may share aggregated Information we collect, under any of the above circumstances, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other legitimate business purposes. Please note that such aggregated Information will not include any Information which allows third parties to identity you.
Cookies, Identifiers and Data Analysis
We may collect certain device data and electronic identifiers such as the mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system, your mobile operating system details and the name of your mobile carrier. For example, "Android Ad IDs" if you have an Android device, may be collected. Other identifiers collected may include IP addresses, Android ID for Android platform, make and model of the device, (together with the IDFAs, the "App Identifiers").
When you use the Wall St. App(s), we may use the App Identifiers to facilitate access to the Wall St., help us recognize you across different Wall St., to enable you to use the Wall St., to personalize your experience, to increase security, measure the use and effectiveness of our Wall St. and serve advertising. You can block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device.
We also collect information about how and when you use the Wall St. App. This includes the amount of times you used the Wall St. App, which parts of it you viewed and other technical data such as country settings and timestamps.
For further information on how Google's Firebase analytics tool uses data, please see the site "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps", (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- tracking the duration of visits and content accessed; and
- storing frequently used user information to personalise your online experience and ease the log-in process.
How We Protect Your Information
The security and confidentiality of your Information is very important to us, so we take security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Information Relating to Children
Wall St. is not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this Information and terminate the person's account as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will promptly delete that Information.
Where We Store Your Information
How Long We Store Your Information
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the Wall St., please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual or online instructions provided by the device provider for reference.
Access to and Choices Regarding Your Information
You may have the right to access Information held about you or require it to be modified (if inaccurate) or deleted. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us using the details set out below. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Information we hold about you.
How to Contact Us